Show All Answers

1. How can I report an animal bite/scratch?
2. What should I do if I find a bat in my home?
3. How do I report a communicable disease?
4. What should I do if I am from a long term care facility and need to report an influenza/gastrointestinal outbreak at my facility?
5. What should I do if witness unsanitary conditions at an eating establishment, or become ill after eating at an eating establishment in Chester County?
6. How can I notify the Department if a sewage overflow is observed at a residence or commercial/industrial facility?
7. What should I do if I am a facility manager or owner looking for direction for any of the following scenarios: