Yellow Springs was first noted in a Philadelphia newspaper in 1722. It described the waters and their curative powers. Many people, including our Founding Mothers and Fathers, continued the story of the village. It all began with the healing waters and the Lenape Indian villages; then the health spa, Revolutionary War Hospital, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts Country School, PA Soldiers’ Orphan School and Good News Movie Productions followed. Over 300 years, much has changed; much has stayed the same. Join us and let these women and men share our story that spans the history of our nation that began with the “yellow waters.”
Parking & Registration at Historic Yellow Springs. Follow signs for parking in The Washington/Chester Springs Library lot after entering the village.