If you are unable to submit the application online, you can print a copy and follow the instructions to submit using the link below.
Print Drug Court Application
The Chester County Drug Court Program is available to offenders who meet the following minimum
1. The client must be charged with a drug offense, a nonviolent offense, or a first offense DUI. A first offense DUI will also need to apply for ARD.
2. The client must have a substance use problem.
3. The client may have a prior criminal record, but may not have a record for a crime of violence (see list of Ineligible Offenses).
4. The client may not be currently on probation or parole.
5. The client must waive their right to a Preliminary Hearing and apply at the earliest opportunity.
The District Attorney’s Office retains full discretion in approving offenders for Drug Court.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field