How do I make payments?
  1. Payments by credit and debit card can be made online at
  2. Payments by cash, check or money order can be made in person at our office weekdays between 8:30am-4:30pm.  There is also a kiosk available in our lobby to make credit card e-payments via the UJS portal.
  3. Payments by money order, personal check or cashiers check can be mailed to: Adult Probation, 201 W. Market Street, West Chester, PA 19380.  All checks must include the docket number and must be made payable to "Chief Probation Officer".

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out how much I owe in fines, court costs, restitution and other fees?
2. When should I begin making payments?
3. How do I make payments?
4. What is a payment plan?
5. What will happen if I do not make payments as ordered?
6. What if I move or change employment?
7. What should I do if I am unable to work due to a medical condition and cannot comply with my payment plan?
8. What is an administrative fee?
9. What is a supervision fee?
10. What happens if I bounce a check?
11. What is a judgment?
12. If I am ordered to receive court-ordered restitution but have not received any money, who should I contact?
13. What is the difference between probation and parole?
14. What is Intermediate Punishment?
15. What is ARD?
16. If I am on probation or parole, can I live or travel wherever I want?
17. If I am on ARD, probation, parole or intermediate punishment, am I legally allowed to possess a firearm?