If you believe your case should have been sealed under Clean Slate but hasn’t, here are a few reasons:
- You are still in the backlog of cases to be completed by June 28, 2020
- System Errors – Cases missing the following information may not have been sealed:
- Offenses without a grading
- OTN (Original Tracking Number)
- Final Disposition
- Case Not Yet Eligible – if the offense(s) don’t yet meet the criteria as stated prior, they will be denied sealing.
- You may contact the Clerk of Courts for more information.
For more information, contact the Clerk of Courts office at 610-344-6135