What do I need to bring with me to apply for a Passport?
1. Previous Passport or Long Form Birth Certificate
If you have had a previous passport, you must bring it in and submit it. An expired passport can also be used as proof of citizenship, no matter how old the document is. If your passport is damaged/illegible, you must bring either the long form birth certificate or an even older passport that is not damaged as proof of citizenship. Please note that hospital birth registrations, birth notifications, and baptismal certificates are not acceptable forms of citizenship.

2. Naturalization certificate if you became a naturalized citizen.

3. Valid drivers license. Parents ID will be used for minors who do not drive.

4. Two 2” x 2” identical photographs. Photographs may be taken at the Sheriff’s Office, located at the same address, for a fee of $10 payable by check or money order. School photos are not acceptable.

Information required on the form: your social security number, parent’s birthdate and birthplace, current or previous marriage information.

Show All Answers

1. How long does it take to get a Passport in the mail?
2. What do I need to bring with me to apply for a Passport?
3. Are there special requirements for children?
4. What is the fee for a passport application?