I think my child may be using drugs, what should I do?

Compass Mark is funded by the Department of Drug and Alcohol Services to provide drug and alcohol information and referral to citizens. They can provide you with information about the signs and symptoms of substance use and can provide you with resources. Please call the Compass Mark Information and Referral (I&R) line at 866-286-3767 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Someone I know has an alcohol and/or drug problem. Where can they go for help?
2. Where can I get a list of AA/NA meetings?
3. I think my child may be using drugs, what should I do?
4. I don't have health insurance, how can I get treatment?
5. My health insurance will not pay for drug and alcohol treatment, what should I do?
6. I've been arrested for DUI - what should I do?
7. Is drug and alcohol treatment confidential?
8. My group is interested in a speaker to address alcohol, tobacco and other drug issues, can you tell me where to find a speaker?
9. My organization is sponsoring a health fair or in need of informational materials, where can I get materials to share regarding alcohol, tobacco, and drugs?