Who do I call for assistance?
Children, Youth & Families -610-344-5800 - 24 hours

Childline: 1-800-932-0313 - Report of child abuse

General Email Questions Only > If you have a concern regarding the welfare of a child, please contact us by phone so immediate assistance can be provided.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call for assistance?
2. How do I report child abuse or what if I suspect child abuse?
3. Will my name be kept confidential?