I have a dispute with my landlord. What can I do?
There are several agencies in Chester County and the surrounding area that assist consumers with tenant/landlord disputes and other legal issues pertaining to housing. You can contact the following agencies to get more information:

Legal Aid of Chester County
222 North Walnut Street, 2nd Floor
West Chester, PA 19380

Legal Aid of Southeast Pennsylvania
Helpline: 9:00 AM-1:00 PM, Monday-Friday

La Comunidad Hispana
731 West Cypress Street
Kennett Square, PA, 19348

You may also go to http://www.referweb.net/chesco/ and use the Refer Web Information and Referral Database. Use the category “Legal Services/Immigration” and the subcategory “Tenant/Landlord Services”.


Show All Answers

1. Where can I get emergency food in Chester County?
2. I have items (clothing, furniture, food, etc.) to donate. Where can I go?
3. What are the toll free hotline numbers I can call in case of an emergency or just to get more information?
4. Where can I find links to other service and/or treatment providers’ websites?
5. Callers with questions regarding elderly neighbors, parents, or relatives.
6. Callers with child custody questions.
7. Callers with domestic violence questions/complaints.
8. I am homeless. How can I access an emergency shelter?
9. I have a dispute with my landlord. What can I do?