I have items (clothing, furniture, food, etc.) to donate. Where can I go?
There are several agencies and programs throughout Chester County that accept various donations. The easiest way to find an agency accepting donations in your area is to contact one of the Information and Referral providers listed below:

Chester County Information and Referral Providers

Human Services, Inc.
330 West Market Street
West Chester, PA 19380

La Comunidad Hispana
731 West Cypress Street
Kennett Square, PA 19348

Maternal and Child Health Consortium (MCHC)
1001 East Lincoln Highway
Coatesville, PA 19320

Oxford Area Neighborhood Services
35 North Third Street
Oxford, PA 19363

Phoenixville Area Community Services
257 Church Street
Phoenixville, PA 19460

You may also go to http://www.referweb.net/chesco and use the Refer Web Information and Referral Database. Use the category “Family/Community Services” and the subcategory “Donor Services” to search for programs in your area.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I get emergency food in Chester County?
2. I have items (clothing, furniture, food, etc.) to donate. Where can I go?
3. What are the toll free hotline numbers I can call in case of an emergency or just to get more information?
4. Where can I find links to other service and/or treatment providers’ websites?
5. Callers with questions regarding elderly neighbors, parents, or relatives.
6. Callers with child custody questions.
7. Callers with domestic violence questions/complaints.
8. I am homeless. How can I access an emergency shelter?
9. I have a dispute with my landlord. What can I do?