Show All Answers
Use ChescoViews to search for your property and located your Parcel ID.
Rebates will be issued via direct deposit only. Individuals must complete the direct deposit form when submitting the self-identification form.
Households with multiple eligible volunteers listed on the tax bill can be eligible for a combined rebate up to 100%.
For example: If two volunteers live in the same house and both are listed on the tax bill and earn 25% and 50% respectively, the total rebate would be 75%.
Members should choose the category that best represents their status resulting in the higher percentage of credit. For example, an administrative member who also responds to incidents should choose ‘Emergency Responder’ if they are able to obtain enough points for a 25% credit. If choosing ‘Administrative Member’, they must accrue enough points in administrative activities to make the 10% credit. The ordinance does not allow for an administrative member to supplement points from responses to meet the criteria for a 10% credit.