Calendar module icon

Calendar

0
Return to Previous

Event Details

View Map
Date:
November 10, 2022 - December 7, 2022
Time:
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Location:
313 West Market Street
Address:
313 West Market Street
West Chester, PA 19380
Contact:
610-344-6711
Email:
T4T Graphic for web
Facebook Twitter Email

2022 Toys for Tots Drive

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Please bring a new, unwrapped toy or book to drop in our Toys for Tots Collection Box before the end of the business day on Wednesday, December 7th. The collection box is located directly inside or outside the lobby door of Suite 3302. Ages 0-18 accepted. Items for ages 0-2 and 8+ are especially needed. Alternatively, you can make a monetary donation directly to the local Toys for Tots Foundation at https://chester-county-pa.toysfortots.org/. You can also select and donate a toy online at https://toysfortotsbox.com/.

Suggested items for older children may include Bluetooth speakers, sporting goods, board games, books, backpacks, purses and wallets, makeup and nail polish, bath gift sets, RC cars/trucks, hair tools, handheld electronics, skateboards/helmets, and more. The campaign cannot accept clothes, used toys or ones that include realistic weapons, candy or food, or chemicals (e.g., experimental labs, acid, crystal projects, etc.).

Since 1947, Toys for Tots collects and distributes toys to children from homes that cannot afford to buy gifts for the holidays. In that time, 627 million toys have been collected and distributed to 281 million children. The program is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity run by the United States Marine Corps Reserve Foundation. According to its website, it remains a top-rated charity, with more than 97% of donations going directly to its mission. The remaining 3% is spent on support, principally fundraising expenses—not one donated dollar goes to salaries or any other manpower costs.

The local Toys for Tots branch serves all of Chester County, as well as a small portion of Montgomery County centered on Norristown that is not covered by another campaign.


Map
Agenda
Facility Submit Event Print Email Event Subscription RSS Feed Select on Calendar Expand Collapse Previous Next Down Up Map Share Show more
Agenda