November 12, 2021
Laborers' District Council Education & Training Center
500 E. Lincoln Highway
Exton, PA 19341
Chester County Veterans Breakfast
Friday, November 12, 2021
Chester County Recorder of Deeds, Chris Pielli, Esq., and sponsors First Resource Bank, Lamb McErlane, P.C., and the Laborers' District Council cordially inviate all Veterans and Veterans' Organizations of Chester County to attend the Chester County Veterans Breakfast on Friday, November 12th, at the Laborers' District Council (LDC) Education & Training Center from 8:30 to 11:30 AM. This event is completely free to all County Veterans.
- U.S. Representative Chrissy Houlahan
- State Senator Carolyn Comitta
- State Senator Katie Muth
- State Representative Kristine Howard
- Chester County Commissioners
- Chester County Veterans Affairs
- Other various veteran organizations
- Labor Representatives of the "Helmets to Hardhats" Job Program
Join the discussion about veterans affairs, meet representatives from various veteran organizations and learn about career opportunities through the "Helmets to Hardhats" program. Bring your DD-214 to receive your County Veteran ID Discount card from the Recorder of Deeds.
Masks will be required for this event except when dining. Please RSVP at [email protected] or by calling (610) 344-6711.