Start a New Support Action

You may start a new support action in person or online. 

Online : please visit on the Child Support website :  You will need to register or log in. 

In person you can appear in the Domestic Relation Office to file a case. Applications are accepted between the hours of 8:30 am and 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. No appointments are necessary.

Please note that if you are filing to another State, you will want to allow an hour for this process.

It is suggested that you print the Intake Information Form prior to coming into the office. This will allow you time to complete the form in advance and give you a better idea of what information will be required at the time of application.

You may also find the following Frequently Asked Questions helpful