- Community Transit
Community Transit - Chesco Connect
Beginning April 1, 2023, the majority of transportation services currently provided in Chester County by Rover Community Transportation will transition to a County-run Department of Community Transit. This new transportation service will be called Chesco Connect. Please see below for a list of frequently asked questions related to this transition.
- Do I need to submit a new application to Chester County?
No, all riders that have previously registered with Rover do not need to reapply for services.
- Will the cost of my trip change?
No, all fares will remain the same.
- I have a regularly scheduled routine or subscription ride. Do I need have to reschedule these trips?
No, all subscription trips or recurring rides will continue as scheduled. Riders with subscription trips do not need to take any action to keep their reservations.
- What do the new Community Transit Department buses look like? Are they accessible?
Chesco Connect buses look similar to the Rover vehicles, but with the Chesco Connect logo. The buses are whie with the blue and green Chesco Connect logo pictured below. All buses are ADA accessible and are equipped with wheelchair lifts.
- I am not a current Rover rider but want to learn more about transportation options in Chester County. Who should I contact?
Learn more about transportation services in Chester County by calling 610-344-5545. Check to see if you qualify for discounted or free transportation services on the Find My Ride website.
- Who should I contact with questions or concerns about the transition?
Contact us with questions or concerns at 610-344-5545.