Community Transit - Chesco Connect
The majority of transportation services currently provided in Chester County by Rover Community Transportation have now transitioned to a County-run Department of Community Transit. This new transportation service will be called Chesco Connect. Please see below for a list of frequently asked questions related to this transition.
- Do I need to submit a new application now that Rover has changed to Chesco Connect?
No, all riders that have previously registered with Rover do not need to reapply for services.
- Will the cost of my trip change now that Rover has changed to Chesco Connect??
No, all fares will remain the same.
- I have a regularly scheduled routine or subscription ride. Do I need have to reschedule now that Rover has changed to Chesco Connect?
No, all subscription trips or recurring rides will continue as scheduled. Riders with subscription trips do not need to take any action to keep their reservations.
- I want to learn more about transportation options in Chester County. Who should I contact?
Learn more about transportation services in Chester County by calling 610-344-5545. Check to see if you qualify for discounted or free transportation services on the Find My Ride website.
- What is the holiday schedule for Chesco Connect?
Transportation service will not be provided on the following holidays for 2023:
- May 29 – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- September 4 – Labor Day
- November 23 and 24 – Thanksgiving
- December 25 - Christmas
On the following County holidays, we will have a reduced office staff which may cause longer hold times:
- April 7 – Good Friday
- June 14 – Flag Day
- June 19 – Juneteenth Day
- October 9 – Columbus Day
- November 7 – Election Day
- November 10 – Veterans’ Day
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 610-344-5545.