Chester County Emergency Rent & Utility Assistance Program
The Emergency Utility and Rental Assistance program serves Chester County residents and can only be accessed by dialing 2-1-1 and selecting the prompt for "Housing Crisis."
Priority of service shall be prioritized to eligible applicants, including:
- Households with individual(s) that have been unemployed for the 90 days prior to application for assistance and households with income at or below 50 percent of the area median.
- Households with housing- and utility-related arrears that could result in imminent eviction or utility shut-off.
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Applicant Checklist (Lista de verificación del solicitante)
- Appeals Rights and Instructions
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program Flyer (en español)
- Emergency Rental Assistance Program Postcard (en español)
- Chester County Emergency Rent and Utility Assistance Press Release (released 4/8/2021)
- Map: Households Approved in 2021 (updated 12/31/2021)