Advisory Board Meeting Thursday, July 27, 20233:00pm
Please visit chescopsab.org for location or login information for the Pipeline Safety Advisory Board Meeting.
Members of this Board review and make recommendations to the Commissioners and pertinent County Departments on the following:
• Identify areas of best practice in pipeline safety, including but not limited to local emergency planning, training, and response;
• Review and provide recommendations on local and county policies and procedures regarding emergency response and planning for pipelines;
• Provide recommendations to increase transparency and public engagement on any pipeline issue;
• Review and provide recommendations on proposed statutory, legislative, regulatory, and contractual changes affecting pipeline siting, design, construction, safety, and operations in Chester County;
• Review pipeline incidents occurring in Chester County and provide recommendations relevant thereto with the consideration of improving local and county response, interaction and involvement.
Contact: Mike Groover 610-344-5027