Ashwood Apartment Fire SBA Loans Available
Homeowners, renters, and businesses impacted by the Ashwood Apartment Fire may be eligible for low-interest disaster loans through the Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Programs. Those who want to apply for an SBA loan should contact the Customer Service Representatives at (571) 422-6871 or (571) 422-6078 to schedule an appointment for immediate one-on-one assistance in completing their applications. Requests for SBA disaster loan program information may be obtained by emailing FOCE-Help@sba.gov. The SBA will conduct extensive outreach to ensure that all impacted by the disaster are afforded the opportunity to seek assistance.
- The deadline to apply for the disaster loan is October 16, 2020
- Renters can borrow up to $40,000 to repair or replace their disaster-damaged personal property
- There is no cost to apply; and no fees or points
It is important to note that this Virtual Disaster Loan Outreach Center information applies only to applicants affected by the fire in Chester County. It is not applicable for any other SBA declaration or COVID-19-related SBA assistance.
Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via the SBA’s secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Loan applications can also be downloaded at www.sba.gov/disaster.
- SBA Physical Disaster Loan Deadline in PA is October 16 for Chester County Apartment Complex Fire September 15, 2020
- Corrected - SBA Virtual Loan Outreach Center Extends Hours and Announces New Phone Number August 31, 2020
- SBA Virtual Loan Outreach Center Extends Hours and announces New Phone Number August 28, 2020
- Governor Wolf's Press Release August 18, 2020
- SBA Press Release August 19. 2020
- SBA Loan Flyer
- SBA Fact Sheet