Sheriff Real Estate Sales
Sales are held on the third Thursday of the month, January through November. No sales are held in December. All sales begin at 11:00 a.m. in Room 3300 on the third floor of the Chester County Justice Center. For additional information, see the links below or email the Real Estate Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 2018 - March 2019 Calendar sale filing deadlines, sale dates, advertising dates, and posting dates.
- April 2019 - March 2020 Calendar sale filing deadlines, sale dates, advertising dates, and posting dates.
- Filing Requirements and Fees for Real Estate Sales
- Deed recording instructions for
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue - Realty Transfer Tax Statement of Value forms, Common Level Ratios, and other information necessary to submit deeding information.
- Chester County Recorder of Deeds - Property deed records including recording dates, UPIs, mortgages, and other information relevant to Sheriff Sales
- Chester County Community Resource Guide - housing assistance programs.
- PA Legal Ads - Legal Ads and Public Notices officially published in county legal journals throughout Pennsylvania
Sheriff Real Estate Sales Information
Attention: Due to system maintenance, the Sheriff Sales database will be unavailable beginning Friday, July 19th, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. through Saturday, July 20th, 2019 at noon. Thank you for your understanding.
Sheriff Sales Handbills
The links below are records of the handbills posted on properties subject to Sheriff Sales.This information reflects the original sales information for each property and is not updated. The circumstances of any individual sale may change several times prior to, and after the original sale date. Please check the link above for status updates.