Domestic Relations

During weather related building closures virtual appointments will not be cancelled. Please check your notices.

Current Pandemic Precautions


We request clients have an appointment so we can ensure safe distancing. Many appointments can be handled by phone or virtually. Appearing with no appointment may result in long wait times or the person you seek may not be available. Please call ahead.  

Intake/new case filing - these will continue to be by mail or online at You may request a packet to be mailed to you at [email protected] or leaving a message at 610-344-5908.

Other filings- 

we will continue to accept filings by mail.


payments should be made by mail to PA SCDU, PO Box 69110, Harrisburg, PA 17106-9110 (include your SSN or Member ID) or online at As a last resort, you can mail them to our office for forwarding to PA SCDU.

Enforcement Officers

 - Enforcement officers will overall conduct meetings by phone. If your officer is unable to resolve your matter by phone or virtual meeting, an appointment will be made for you.


– most will be held by phone and your notice will provide complete instructions.

Medical Bills

- submission dates were frozen during our judicial emergency. Submission deadline for 2019 medical bills is now June 13, 2020 if you have not yet submitted any bills under the terms of your order.  Follow usual procedure for submission as you have in the past. 

All clients will be required to wear masks and go through a security /temperature screening check point. For the health of safety of others, we ask that you do not attempt to come in if you are sick or feel you may be had direct exposure to someone with COVID-19.

The Chester County Domestic Relations office handles the establishment and collection of Child and/or spousal support Orders, as well as Paternity establishment. We are located in the Justice Center in West Chester. 

Throughout Pennsylvania, clients, attorneys and employers are able to access and manage their child support accounts online at

This is a full service website providing answers to most child support and payment related questions.   Clients may also start a support action online using our eServices option; or sign up for text /email alerts about your case.

If you are not able to find the help you require using our convenient online options, please call or visit our office using the contact information shown on the right side of this page.