We are asking all visitors to do the following:
- Wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose if you have not been fully vaccinated. People are considered fully vaccinated if you are beyond 2 weeks after your final vaccination.
- Do not engage in unnecessary physical contact; hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the buildings.
Judges are ultimately responsible for effective court management. However, the complexity of the modern court requires the delegation of administrative functions and responsibilities to the Court Administrator's Office subject to the supervision and direction of the President Judge.
Court Administration must practice extensive managerial and administrative skills in order to serve effectively as the managerial arm of the court, and by doing so, increases the time that Judges can spend in adjudication. Duties of the Court Administrator's Office include personnel and fiscal management, calendar or scheduling management, information systems, space and equipment management, Protection from Abuse, public information, jury management and liaison functions to various groups and agencies.
- Jury Service Information
- Legal Links
- Local Rules of Court
- Request a Transcript
- Rule 509 Information
- Courtroom Audio Visual Request Form
- Reserve a Conference Room
- Language Access Services
- Request an Interpreter Information
- Interpreter Waiver Form
- Interpreter Grievance Form English and Spanish
- COVID-19 Related Administrative Orders and Policies
Civil Court Administration
- Arbitration Remote Appearance Request Form
- Civil Filing Fees (Prothonotary)
- Remote Appearance Request Form
Criminal Court Administration
- ARD Application
- Criminal Continuance Proposed Order
- Drug Court Application
- Intermediate Punishment Application