- 2023-2024 Entitlement Application Round is now open through June 29, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. Applications, Guidelines, Workshop Registration, and Attachments can be found on the Apply for Grants page.
- For information on Chester County Emergency Rent and Utility Assistance, click here. DCD held a webinar on April 16th to provide details on this program; presentation slides and video are now available.
- Presentation: Fair Housing, Familial Status, and the Equal Access Rule (10/19/2021)
- Video: Workforce Equity Panel (9/30/2021)
- Chester County Partnership to End Homelessness: Operational Plan, 2021-2022
- Chester County Community Resource Guide
- Chester County Community Resource Directory - Referweb
- Affordable Housing Locator
- Homeless Assistance: Call 2-1-1 (falta de vivienda información en español)
- Chester County Food Bank
- Chester County Emergency Rent & Utility Assistance
The Chester County Department of Community Development (DCD) provides housing, neighborhood improvement, workforce development, and social services to residents so that they can have the opportunity to live and work in a safe, stable, and diverse community.
DCD administers Federal, State and County funds to address affordable housing, homeless assistance, community and economic development, job training, and provides career services at the PA CareerLink® Chester County.
DCD serves as the coordinating agency for the county's efforts to prevent and end homelessness.