- For information on Chester County Emergency Rent and Utility Assistance, click here. DCD held a webinar on April 16th to provide details on this program; presentation slides and video are now available.
- DCD is accepting 2021 Home4Good applications on behalf of PHFA. All proposals must be submitted to [email protected] by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, August 31. View additional information on DCD's Apply for Grants page.
- The Chester County Community Transportation RFP guidelines are available for review. DCD held an online application workshop on Tuesday, July 27. All submissions are due on Wednesday, August 25 at 3:00 p.m. View additional information on DCD's Apply for Grants page.
- Chester County Partnership to End Homelessness: Operational Plan, 2021-2022
- Chester County Code Red/Excessive Heat resources; to find a cooling center, call 2-1-1
- Video: Social Equity Housing Panel (4/29/2021)
- Presentation: Fair Housing: Reasonable Accommodations and Modifications (5/26/2021)
- Presentation: Fair Housing, Land Use, and Disparate Access to Wealth (4/21/2021)
- 2021 Action Plan submitted to the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- United Way of Chester County Financial Stability Center
- PA CareerLink® Chester County
- Chester County Community Resource Guide
- Chester County Community Resource Directory - Referweb
- Affordable Housing Locator
- Homeless Assistance: Call 2-1-1 (falta de vivienda información en español)
- Chester County Food Bank
- Chester County Emergency Rent & Utility Assistance
The Chester County Department of Community Development (DCD) provides housing, neighborhood improvement, workforce development, and social services to citizens so that they can have the opportunity to live and work in a safe, stable, and diverse community.
DCD administers Federal, State and County funds to address affordable housing, homeless assistance, community and economic development, job training, and provides career services at the PA CareerLink® Chester County.
DCD serves as the coordinating agency for the county's efforts to prevent and end homelessness.