- For information on Chester County Emergency Rent and Utility Assistance, click here. DCD held a webinar on April 16th to provide details on this program; presentation slides and video are now available.
- DCD is soliciting projects for its 2022 Housing & Community Construction request for proposals until May, 20 2021 at 3 p.m. Click here to view the workshop presentation slides from April 28th. More details are posted on DCD's Apply for Grants page.
- Video: Social Equity Housing Panel (4/29/2021)
- Presentation: Fair Housing, Land Use, and Disparate Access to Wealth (4/21/2021)
- 2021 Action Plan submitted to the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development
- 2020 Consolidated Annual Performance & Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Chester County Community Transportation Service Analysis Executive Summary
- Experiencing Homelessness? Need rental assistance? Call 2-1-1. Tarde con el pago de la renta? Enfrentando un desalojo? Llame al 2-1-1.
- National Center for Disaster Preparedness COVID-19 Economic Resources Toolkit
- Human Resources Information during COVID-19
- Rover Ride Feedback Form
- Community Resource Guide
- PAHousingSearch.com - affordable rental listings
- United Way of Chester County Financial Stability Center
- PA CareerLink® Chester County
- Chester County Community Resource Guide
- Chester County Community Resource Directory - Referweb
- Affordable Housing Locator
- Homeless Assistance: Call 2-1-1 (falta de vivienda información en español)
- Chester County Food Bank
- Chester County Emergency Rent & Utility Assistance
The Chester County Department of Community Development (DCD) provides housing, neighborhood improvement, workforce development, and social services to citizens so that they can have the opportunity to live and work in a safe, stable, and diverse community.
DCD administers Federal, State and County funds to address affordable housing, homeless assistance, community and economic development, job training, and provides career services at the PA CareerLink® Chester County.
DCD serves as the coordinating agency for the county's efforts to prevent and end homelessness.