- The Public Input Survey for the 2023-2027 Consolidated Plan is now open. Please complete the survey, found here, en español aquí, to ensure your voice and opinions are heard during the plan drafting process.
- The materials for the 2023-2027 Consolidated Plan Input Hearing can be found here.
- For information on Chester County Emergency Rent and Utility Assistance, click here. DCD held a webinar on April 16th to provide details on this program; presentation slides and video are now available.
- Chester County Community Resource Guide
- Chester County Community Resource Directory - Referweb
- Affordable Housing Locator
- Homeless Assistance: Call 2-1-1 (falta de vivienda información en español)
- Chester County Food Bank
- Chester County Emergency Rent & Utility Assistance
The Chester County Department of Community Development (DCD) provides housing, neighborhood improvement, workforce development, and social services to residents so that they can have the opportunity to live and work in a safe, stable, and diverse community.
DCD administers Federal, State and County funds to address affordable housing, homeless assistance, community and economic development, job training, and provides career services at the PA CareerLink® Chester County.
DCD serves as the coordinating agency for the county's efforts to prevent and end homelessness.