Under physician direction, we offer 24-hour skilled nursing care with highly qualified registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and State Certified nursing assistants.
Upon admission, an Interdisciplinary team of professionals from our nursing, rehabilitation, social service, dietary and activities departments will evaluate residents. With input from family members, this team establishes a comprehensive care plan tailored to meet the needs of the resident. Care plans are constantly reevaluated to reflect the resident's emotional, physical and cognitive changes.
We offer the following nursing services:
- Dementia unit providing a secure environment for residents with elopement risks
- Dementia Certified Nurse
- Wound Management and Care by a certified wound care nurse
- Intravenous therapy
- Enteral feedings
- Tracheostomy care
- Bi-pap and other respiratory care
- Restraint free environment
- Restorative nursing care program
- End of Life care
- Electronic medical records system