Apply for Grants
- To apply for an open application, locate the program you wish to apply for (below on this screen), click that link, and follow the instructions
- Previous and in-progress applications may be accessed by clicking here
- For updates about future funding opportunities, subscribe to the Department of Community Development and Workforce Development Board e-newsletters
- Identification of Other Funds
- Property Tax Certification Form
- Fair Housing Compliance Certification Form
- Budget Form (note: not applicable for construction activities)
- Disclosure of Conflict Form
- Municipal Fair Housing Zoning Ordinance Certification (note: required for municipal Public Works applications; not the Community Revitalization Program)
2021 Community Transportation Program RFP
The Chester County Community Transportation Program RFP is open for submissions. All submissions are due on August 25, 2021 at 3:00 p.m.
DCD is accepting 2021 Home4Good proposals on behalf of the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) and Federal Home Loan Bank-Pittsburgh. PHFA is hosting an online application workshop on Tuesday July 20, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. All proposals must be submitted via email to [email protected] by 4:00 p.m. on August 31, 2021 with a subject line that includes: "Organization name, 2021 Home4Good, and activity name."Proposals must align with the Chester County Partnership to End Homelessness Operational Plan, 2021-2022.
Housing and Community Construction
There are no active requests for proposals from DCD and the Chester County Workforce Development Board.