Apply for Grants
- To apply for an open application, locate the program you wish to apply for (below on this screen), click that link, and follow the instructions
- Previous and in-progress applications may be accessed by clicking here
- For updates about future funding opportunities, subscribe to the Department of Community Development and Workforce Development Board e-newsletters
- Identification of Other Funds
- Property Tax Certification Form
- Fair Housing Compliance Certification Form
- Budget Form (note: not applicable for construction activities)
- Disclosure of Conflict Form
- Municipal Fair Housing Zoning Ordinance Certification (note: required for municipal Public Works applications; not the Community Revitalization Program)
Housing and Community Construction
There are no active requests for proposals from DCD and the Chester County Workforce Development Board.
The Legal Services RFP will be open from September 27, 2021 through 3:00 p.m. on October 29, 2021. Only applications submitted through the portal link below will be accepted.
The Professional Services RFP, which includes engineering, appraisal, and architectural services, combined or individually. The RFP will be open from September 27, 2021 through 3:00 p.m. on October 29, 2021. Only applications submitted through the portal link below will be accepted.