Apply for Grants
- To apply for an open application, locate the program you wish to apply for (below on this screen), click that link, and follow the instructions
- Previous and in-progress applications may be accessed by clicking here
- For updates about future funding opportunities, subscribe to the Department of Community Development and Workforce Development Board e-newsletters
- Identification of Other Funds
- Property Tax Certification Form
- Fair Housing Compliance Certification Form
- Budget Form (note: not applicable for construction activities)
- Disclosure of Conflict Form
- Municipal Fair Housing Zoning Ordinance Certification (note: required for municipal Public Works applications; not the Community Revitalization Program)
2021-2022 Entitlement FundingThe application for 2021-2022 entitlement funding closed Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
- View application guidelines
- Access online application
- Review RFP workshop slides
- Stream video of RFP workshop (via YouTube)
There are no active requests for proposals from DCD and the Chester County Workforce Development Board.