Apply for Grants
- To apply for an open application, locate the program you wish to apply for (below on this screen), click that link, and follow the instructions
- Previous and in-progress applications may be accessed by clicking here
- For updates about future funding opportunities, subscribe to the Department of Community Development and Workforce Development Board e-newsletters
- Identification of Other Funds
- Property Tax Certification Form
- Fair Housing Compliance Certification Form
- Budget Form (note: not applicable for construction activities)
- Disclosure of Conflict Form
- Municipal Fair Housing Zoning Ordinance Certification (note: required for municipal Public Works applications; not the Community Revitalization Program)
2021-2022 Entitlement FundingThe application for 2021-2022 entitlement funding closed Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 3:00 p.m.
Housing and Community Construction
- View Housing and Community Construction guidelines
- Access Housing and Community Construction application
Please contact DCD at 610-344-6900 or by emailing [email protected] in advance if you are in need of an interpreter, auxiliary aid, service, or other accommodation to discuss how your needs may best be accommodated.
There are no active requests for proposals from DCD and the Chester County Workforce Development Board.