Chester County Sheriff
- The January 20,2022 Sale will proceed via on-line through Bid4Assets. For more information see the January Sales on the Sheriff's Sales page. (More information to follow.)
- License-to-Carry gun permits (new, renewal and replacements)
- Protection-from-Abuse (PFA) fees
- Bail transport
- Notary service
Credit card payments for PFA fees are accepted by phone at 610-344-6850. When utilizing a Credit/Debit card for License to Carry Firearms Applications or for Fingerprinting Services, a $1.50 service fee will charged.
CCSO fingerprinting services are available on Fridays, between the hours of 8:30am to 4:00pm for Chester County residents only. For questions call 610-344-6984.
The Sheriff's Office provides rolled inked fingerprints on FBI-FD/258 cards. We do not conduct fingerprint based background checks. Individuals requesting fingerprints must provide a valid PA driver's license or photo ID card.
For information on fingerprinting services for juveniles please call 610-344-6984.
Emergency Information Form
Print and complete the Emergency Information Form for each person living in your home and tape it to the inside of your front door - especially if you live alone or have people in your home who are elderly, memory-impaired or need special assistance. this information will help first responders in case of an emergency.
- CCSO's K-9 Unit is in the News Again
- CCSO's K9s and handlers made it to the national publication, Police K9 Magazine.
- CRIMEWATCH Online Submission Form
- SCAM Awareness Bulletins
- Chester County's Most Wanted
- Background Checks for Responsible Persons - FINAL Rule 41F
- NCOVAA - National Coalition On Violence Against Animals