Chester County Sheriff
- The April 15, 2021 Sheriff’s Sale will proceed as scheduled at the Justice Center. Please see the Sheriff Sale page for further details.
- Sept. 30, 2020 PA LTC Permit Extension by PA Governor Tom Wolf
- License to Carry Firearms and Renewal Information During COVID-1
- License-to-Carry gun permits (new, renewal and replacements)
- Protection-from-Abuse (PFA) fees
- Bail transport
- Notary service
Credit card payments for PFA fees are accepted by phone at 610-344-6850. Payments for all gun permits and fingerprint cards—which require all applicants to schedule an appointment and appear in-person, may be paid in-person only. A $2.00 convenience fee will be added for each transaction.
CCSO fingerprinting services are available on Fridays, 1:00pm - 3:00pm for Chester County residents. Schedule appointment online or call 610-344-6850.
The Sheriff's Office provides rolled inked fingerprints on FBI-FD/258 cards. We do not conduct fingerprint based background checks. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and reside in Chester County.
Emergency Information Form
\Print and complete the Emergency Information Form for each person living in your home and tape it to the inside of your front door - especially if you live alone or have people in your home who are elderly, memory-impaired or need special assistance. this information will help first responders in case of an emergency.
- CCSO's K-9 Unit is in the News Again
- CCSO's K9s and handlers made it to the national publication, Police K9 Magazine.
- CRIMEWATCH Online Submission Form
- SCAM Awareness Bulletins
- Chester County's Most Wanted
- Background Checks for Responsible Persons - FINAL Rule 41F
- NCOVAA - National Coalition On Violence Against Animals