Conservation District Board of Directors
The Chester County Conservation District Board of Directors is comprised of 7 directors (4 farm members, 2 urban/public members, and a County Commissioner). As volunteer members representing a variety of local communities, the Board leads District programs and sets District policies. Chester County residents are encouraged to contact their nearest District Board member with conservation concerns and issues.
- Tom Brosius, Chairman - 610-869-8765 - Tom, a farm director, is an owner and partner at Marlboro Mushrooms, a family mushroom farming operation in West Grove.
- Don Gable, Vice Chairman - 484-824-2164 - Don, a farm director, is owner of Conebella Farm, a dairy operation in Elverson. Conebella Farm is 100% Ayrshire, dating back to the 1930's.
- Robert Struble Jr., Secretary/Treasurer - 610-793-1090 - Bob, a public director, is the Watershed Conservation Director of the Brandywine Valley Association.
- Michelle Kichline, Commissioner Director - 610-344-6100 - Michelle was elected to the Chester County Board of Commissioners in 2015 and was appointed commissioner director for Chester County Conservation District in 2017.
- Francis Iacobucci, Jr., Director - 610-853-0400 - Fran, a public director, is President of Francis Iacobuccu Properties.
- Walter T. Moore, Director - 610-869-3940 - Walt, a farm director from Chatham, manages Walmoore Holsteins, a large dairy operation.
- Brian K. Campbell, Director - 610-444-7600 - Brian, a farm director from Cochranville, manages a beef operation and is a partner in Beiler/Campbell Realty. Brian is also owner of Cedar Knoll Builders.
- G. Pownall Jones, Associate Director Emeritus - 610-388-7359 - Pownall is a farm director emeritus and is the owner of a cash crop farming operation in Toughkenamon.
- Linda Farrell, Associate Director - 484-340-0648 - Lynda formerly operated Honeysuckle Hill Farms & Blue Heron Consulting. She is currently the Executive Director of the nonprofit organizations Pipeline Safety Coalition and Mayors' Council on Pipeline Safety.
- Tyler Lantz, Associate Director - 610-500-4263 – Tyler works on a farm with his father. They raise turkeys, steers, and grow crops. Tyler is a 2016 Penn State graduate with a degree in business management and marketing.
- David Ross, Associate Director - 610-998-0187 – David teaches environmental economics at Bryn Mawr College and is a member of the West Nottingham Planning Commission and Oxford Region Planning Committee.