Conditions for Well Approval
- Written approval to use the well must be obtained from the Chester County Health Department in accordance with Chapter 500, §501.7.8 and§501.7.10 within 90 days of the completion of the well drilling process or, if new construction, within 90 days of the completion of the well drilling process and final approval of the sewage system. In the case of an Emergency well, written approval must be obtained within 10 days (§501.7.9)
- Approval to use the supply will be granted or denied after receipt of the required information listed below.
- The following items must be submitted to CCHD:
- Well/Pump Completion Form
- Water Quality Analysis
- Sewage Final Approval Date (if applicable)
- and in some cases, "As-builts" may be required.