Out of County Supervision

en Espanol
An offender who is sentenced in Chester County and resides in another county may request ;the supervision of that sentence be transferred to the county in which the defendant resides. The Chester County Adult Probation and Parole Department will prepare an inter-county transfer packet, which the receiving county will have the opportunity to investigate. The defendant would be required to abide by the conditions ordered by the Court and any additional conditions that the receiving county would impose.

If the defendant resides in another state when sentenced in Chester County Court, the supervision may be transferred to his or her home state under the rules of theInterstate Commission for Adult Offender Supervision (ICAOS). Offenders being supervised in another county or state who violate the conditions of their sentence may be returned to Chester County for further Court action.

Supervision Transfer Cases
This department also accepts appropriate supervision transfer cases from other Pennsylvania counties. Offenders who are sentenced in another state and reside in Chester County will be referred to the Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole (PBPP) for supervision.

It should be noted that all supervision transfer cases are subject to applicable supervision fees in the county in which they are being supervised.

Status Change Form