MS4 Requirements Table
and separate Instructions
• NOTE! Every Chester County Municipality should review this table to see if you are included. “Every municipality listed in the Table is expected to currently have NPDES permit coverage, a waiver of NPDES permit coverage, and/or is expected to apply for NPDES permit coverage by September 2017.
• This 2015 product lists municipal obligations regarding impaired waters. Everyone is highly encouraged to read the detailed four-page introduction first. Then, go to page 43 to find information on the Chester County municipalities.
• Submit corrections and comments as soon as possible. PADEP asks that municipalities listed in the Table should contact them with any errors. See the fourth paragraph on page 1 for more information on exactly how to submit feedback.
DRAFT PAG-13 NPDES General Permit for Discharges from Small MS4s
• PADEP asks that all written comments be submitted by July 29, 2015.
• This Permit would become effective March 2018
October 13 (workshop for non-engineers), 14 and 15, 2015
Villanova University Stormwater Partnership
PA Stormwater Symposium
Right To Know Information