Chester County, Pennsylvania
County of Chester
313 West Market Street
West Chester, PA 19380

Get DirectionsGet Directions
Contact Us Via EmailContact Us via Email

Go To Search

District Attorney FAQ

Show All Answers

1. I received a bad check, how do I file charges?
2. I paid for services or an item I never received, can I file charges?
3. I am a victim and I want to drop charges, what do I do?
4. How can I get a PFA (Protection From Abuse) Order?
5. The police are not doing anything to investigate my complaint,what can I do?
6. I want to file criminal charges against someone, how do I do this?
7. Can I get my criminal record expunged?
8. How do I contact my local police department?

Chester County, Pennsylvania