How can I help an injured animal?
In Pennsylvania, it is illegal to possess wild animals without a permit, even if your intention is to try to help it. Please contact a knowledgable organization to assist you:

Diamond Rock Wildlife Rehabilitation, Malvern, 610-240-0883,

AARK Wildlife Rehabilitation, Chalfont, 215-249-1938,

Main Line Wildlife Rehabilitation, Ardmore, 610-649-0117

Schuylkill Wildlife Rehabilitation Clinic, Roxborough, 215-482-8217,

Tri-State Bird Rescue, Newark, 302-737-9543,

White Flicker Wild Bird Rehabilitation, Ambler, 215-643-1263,

Pennsylvania Game Commission, 610-926-3136

Show All Answers

1. How do I reserve a pavilion?
2. How can I help an injured animal?
3. Which parks do you manage?
4. What programs and events are happening in the Chester County Parks?
5. Where can I fish?
6. Where can I hunt?
7. Which parks offer camping?
8. Can the parks accomodate visitors with disabilities?
9. Where may I go horseback riding?
10. Where can I get discount tickets for amusement parks and ski resorts?
11. Where can I hold a wedding or reception?
12. What activities are permitted on regional trails?
13. May I serve alcohol at the pavilion I rented?
14. Can I take my all-terrain vehicle to any of the parks?
15. Can I take my family ice-skating in any of the parks?
16. How can I become more involved in the county park system?
17. Do the county parks offer organized leagues or sports fields?
18. Where can my family and friends enjoy swimming?
19. When is the lake at Hibernia County Park open for fishing and boating?
20. Are pets permitted in the parks?