Saturday, July 7, 2018
Rain Date: Sunday, July 8, 2018
6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Chester County Commissioners, Chester County Facilities & Parks, Herr Foods, Inc. and Jeff D’Ambrosio Chevrolet present an Independence holiday event featuring festival-style foods, activity vendors, live music, and a dazzling fireworks display.
Note: Vendor must commit to both dates. We aim to shoot the fireworks on Saturday, even with an early rain. If the program is postponed less than halfway into the concert, the band returns to play Sunday night. If the program is postponed more than halfway into the concert, the band does not return; pre-recorded music plays until the fireworks. If the program is successfully held on Saturday, vendor has no obligation to return Sunday.
- To Apply: Complete and submit the 2018 Food Vendor Application Form with $60 application fee by Wednesday, February 28, 2018. We request that vendors new to Chester County Parks events also submit a picture of their vending display.
- $120 - Non-profit
- $240 - five or fewer menu items (all beverages are considered 1 item)
- $360 - six or more menu items (all beverages are considered 1 item)
- Notification: Vendors will be notified of status by Friday, March 9.
- Vending Space: Approximately 10 x 10 in grass field in the main event area. If you require more width or depth, please purchase additional space to accommodate your needs. To evenly distribute booth placement, an accurate description of your display is required. All electrical connections must be listed on application. Electrical arrangements must be made prior to your arrival. All generators must be approved by County staff.
- Set-Up: Booths must open by 6:00 PM. Upon arrival, park staff will direct you to your assigned space. We do not offer tables, chairs or canopies. You may drive to your space to unload, but vehicle(s) must be moved to the parking area prior to opening time. Vendor is responsible for setting up, maintaining and removing own booth and merchandise. Trash cans are provided in food vendor/ event areas.
- Breakdown & Exiting: Vendors may not vacate early. Vendors are asked to operate until 9:30 PM, and limit operations during fireworks display. Vehicles may not exit the event field until released by designated event staff - typically no earlier than 11:30 PM - and must exit out the main gate. There may be a delay if shuttle buses are still operating.
- Parking Passes: Confirmed vendors will receive two (2) parking passes. You do not need a pass for the mobile unit from which food is served. Additional passes must be requested. To ensure adequate parking spaces, please include the number of staff and vehicles required to operate your concession on the application form.
- Anticipated Attendance: 8,000 – 10,000
- Location: Nottingham County Park, 150 Park Road, Nottingham. Six miles south of Oxford, PA, off US Route 1, just above the Maryland State Line in southwestern Chester County. 610-932-2589
- For more information, please email the Program Coordinator