- Cross training Project Completion
- Developed a professional and highly competent staff.
- Hiring practices based on education and skill sets.
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Formal recognition of staff for excellent performance, attendance, and customer service.
- Choice of training classes customized with HR.
- Creation of Department Policies and Procedures Manual
- Full Implementation of County of Chester dress code.
- Overhaul of front desk operations, now more efficient and customer focused.
- Served as Faculty of Pennsylvania Bar Institute (PBI) for special presentation.
- Focus on Clerk Office/ PennDOT relationship.
- Collaborative design of in house document imaging system
- Serving county departments with quick electronic access to view case files.
- Averaging over 33,000 documents imaged per month.
- PACfile pilot project completion
- Electronic filing of Juvenile Petitions 24-hours a day from any internet ready computer for county officials such as Police and District Attorneys.
- Website improvement
- Clear and concise contact information.
- Direct link to public information & epay.
- Strategic Plan Measures Implementation (Eliminated historic docketing backlog).
- 2014 (new data measurements determined).
- 2015 (baseline established).
- 2016 (exceeding goal).
- Departmental Reorganization
- Elimination of departmental inefficiencies for significant cost savings
- Evidence Procedure Implementation, Dual control entry & strict access policy.
- Designed and Implemented new collections procedures to increase flow of revenue to the county.
- Includes DL suspension procedures for delinquent payments.
- Collaborated with Sheriff’s Department and others to enhance Courthouse safety and security.
- Shelter in Place procedures reviewed and discussed with all personnel.