PA Dog License
2017 Dog License
Lifetime Dog License
Lifetime Dog License (2 forms must be submitted within 30 days of veterinarian signing the PIVF)
- Lifetime Dog License Application
- Permanent ID Verification Form
- All dogs must have a microchip implanted to be eligible for a lifetime dog license.
- Dog owner completes the Owner Application, marking the correct fee and signing and dating the application.
- Either the veterinarian or SPCA can scan or insert a microchip. They will complete the lower portion of the Verification Form.
- Be certain that the veterinarian fills in their BV - ________ license number. The SPCA has a kennel license number.
- The microchip number is then written on the top of the verification form.
- Both forms must be returned to the Treasurer’s office within 30 days or less from the earliest date on either application.
- Outside Agent Listings
- Lost Dog Information
- Chester County Dog Warden: Maureen Siddons - 610-909-5666
Online Dog Licenses
Purchase a dog license from home with a credit/debit card or echeck with a small convenience fee. When you purchase online, you can instantly print a proof of license and the license and tag will be mailed to you the following business day.
Apply for a Dog License
To transfer a lifetime or annual dog license, send the license number and your personal information to the county that the license was issued. Please list the new county in which the dog will be licensed and the information will then be forwarded to the new treasurer for issuance. The cost of this transaction is $1 payable to the treasurer of each county.
Please note: We will not complete a change of ownership or a transfer of a license unless we have written permission, with a signature, from the owner of the current license.
Duplicate tages require a written request, as well as a fee of $1.50 made payable to Chester County Treasurer. Annual tags can be duplicated in the office, however, lifetime tags must be re-created by the State's vendor and take time to process.
Neutered Male $6.50
Spayed Female $6.50
Persons with Disability/Senior Citizen Fees
Neutered Male $4.50
Spayed Female $4.50
Lifetime License Fees *
Neutered Male $31.50
Spayed Female $31.50
Lifetime (Persons with Disability/Senior Citizen) Fees *
Neutered Male $21.50
Spayed Female $21.50
*Dog must be microchipped between the shoulder blades and have the PIVF. filled out by the vet and returned to the Treasurer's Office within 30 days for a lifetime license to be issued.
For purchases of any license by check when the County is the payee, make checks payable to "Chester County Treasurer".